When you compare the quality of a video which is captured in an iPhone and another phone; no videos can be replaced by the ones that was captured in an iPhone camera. When you are editing the iPhone video using an unreliable editing application, it may lead to the corruption of an iPhone video. The corruption may happen on any part of the video, it may be in header part, codec part or the issue may be in audio stream or video stream. To find the exact issue of your corrupted iPhone video file, you need to use quality video repair tool. Remo Repair MOV software, which has the ability to repair corrupted iPhone video easily.
Remo Repair MOV and it’s Features
Remo Repair MOV software is the powerful tool, which can repair the corrupted video in iPhone just by following simple steps. It will not repair the original file instead, it will create a copy of the original file and work on it. The software has few interesting features which are listed below -
- Remo Repair MOV is the software which has the ability to repair the damaged or corrupted iPhone videos.
- It can repair the video files corrupted due to virus or malware attacks, firmware faults, etc.
- This software will separate the audio and video stream, search for the issues and fix them. After fixing the issues, it will adjoin them and make the video playable again.
- The preview feature will help you to verify the fixed iPhone video which was corrupted without purchasing the application.
- It supports on every versions of Mac operating system like Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Lion 10.7, Mountain Lion 10.8, Mavericks 10.9 and Yosemite 10.10.
Reasons that make iPhone Video Corrupted
- If you are downloading the video and it is not downloaded completely, then the video file will be corrupted and unplayable.
- When you face any interference while transferring video file from iPhone to Mac, it will might affect the iPhone video and then lead to corruption.
- The malware threads and virus attacks can make the iPhone video corrupted and unplayable.
Steps to fix the iPhone corrupted video using Remo Repair MOV
Step 1: Install and open the Remo Repair MOV application.
Step 2: Browse and select the healthy reference file using the open button.
Step 3: Choose your corrupted iPhone video using the open button and click on the Repair button.
Step 4: Remo Repair MOV will start repairing your corrupted iPhone video. You can check the file once the repairing process is over using the Preview Repaired File button.
Step 5: If you are satisfied on the fixed file, click on the Save repaired file button to store the file.
Expert Solutions for Avoiding iPhone Video Corruption Scenarios
- Use trustable third party applications for editing the video files.
- Don’t unplug your iPhone from Mac while file transferring process is going on.
- Avoid recording video files when you battery is in dry condition.
- Don’t connect your device with non-secure devices.