While ejecting your pen drive during MOV video transferring may cause your MOV file corrupted. To recover corrupted MOV file, you need to find a quality software that scans the MOV file deeply and find the area where the file is corrupted. This corruption can be in header, index, audio stream, video stream or in codecs. It’s difficult for a normal user to identify and fix these issues. Hence Remo Repair MOV is a power tool that creates a duplicate image and fix all the issues in your MOV file.
Reasons that damage MOV file
- Improper Termination – Avoid improper termination of copying process of these MOV videos, which may make your video corrupted.
- Format Convertor Error – If you are using any low quality or unreliable application to convert the file format from one to another, it may make your MOV video damaged or corrupted.
- Virus Attack – If virus infects your computer, it may corrupt the files and your video file becomes unplayable.
- Bad Sectors – In some cases, the bad sector of the hard disk make your video file corrupted or unplayable.
Advices to avoid MOV file Corruption
- Avoid the interruptions that leads to file corruptions.
- To avoid the power surge situations, use UPS.
- Do not unplug the storage medium while copying process is going on.
- Take back up of files on external device, which helps to recover corrupt MOV file by restoring the file from backup.
- Avoid using unreliable third party applications that makes your MOV file corrupted.
- Use quality antivirus software to protect your MOV files from virus attacks.
Steps to Repair corrupted MOV file
Step 1: Download and Install Remo Repair MOV.
Step 2: Select a healthy file as reference by clicking on the Healthy File button.
Step 3: Click on the Corrupted File button and choose the corrupted MOV file and select the Repair button. (Healthy and corrupted video should be from the same camcorder)
Step 4: After the repairing process is completed, using the Preview option you can check the repaired MOV file.
Step 5: Click on Save button to store your repaired MOV file.
Remo Repair MOV to fix corrupt MOV file
To repair damaged MOV files, you can use Remo Repair MOV software. Remo Repair MOV is an application which will scan the video file and creates an image of the video to repair, then it separates the audio and video stream to find the errors. After fixing the issues, it will adjoin the streams to give playable .mov video file. The main features of Remo Repair MOV application are given below:
- Remo Repair MOV application can fix corrupted MOV file with easy steps.
- The Preview feature of the Remo Repair MOV application will help to verify the video on the trial version before purchasing it.
- Remo Repair MOV supports repairing damage video file in Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
- It can repair corrupted MOV files that are recorded using different brands of camcorders like Kodak, Nikon, Casio, Canon, Panasonic, Olympus, Fujifilm, Samsung, Contour, Sony, GoPro, Sanyo, iPhone etc.