Your computer is unable to play your AVI file and you have tried to play the AVI file on different media players. Finally, all the players showed that your AVI file is broken and not playable. In such cases, repairing broken AVI file is not an easy task. For repairing broken AVI files, you need to use a strong video repairing tool Remo Repair AVI.
Broken AVI File Repairing Tool – Remo Repair AVI
Remo Repair AVI is the best tool that can repair broken AVI file, corrupted or damaged AVI video files easily. With the less time, you can repair the AVI video file with simple steps.
- It can repair the AVI, DivX, XviD format video files.
- The AVI video files with issues in header part, index part or in video or audio stream can be repaired using Remo Repair AVI.
- Once you have repaired the broken AVI file using Remo Repair AVI software, you can check the quality of the repaired files using the preview feature before purchasing it.
- Remo Repair AVI is supported on the Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 operating systems.
How the AVI file becomes broken?
The AVI file can get corrupted due to different reasons. Some of them are given below
- Interruptions, while playing or copying AVI file, will result in the broken AVI file.
- Virus attack or malware threads will make the AVI file unplayable or broken.
- Converting video file format from AVI to any other formats like MP4, MOV, MKV, etc using unreliable converter applications will break your AVI file.
- Bad sectors on the hard disk will make the AVI file unplayable.
- Using unreliable applications on your computer will lead to the malfunctioning and which will result in the broken or unplayable video.
Methods to Repair Broken AVI File
Step 1: Install and run the Remo Repair AVI tool.
Step 2: Click on the browse button to select the corrupted AVI file and select the Repair button to fix your broken AVI file.
Step 3: Click on the preview button to view the file once the repairing process is over.
Step 4: Use the Save button to store the repaired broken AVI file.
- Taking regular backup will helps you from the broken AVI file scenarios where you can replace your existing AVI with the file stored on the backup.
- Avoid using unreliable third party applications that may result broken AVI file.
- Using good antivirus software will make your files safer from the virus attacks and malware thread.
- Avoid the situations that lead to interruptions. Eg:- Unplugging the external storage device while playing AVI file.