It’s very hard when you realize that your most favorite videos are broken. You will be frustrated until you fix broken video file. It’s not an easy task to repair broken video files my yourself. Hence Remo Repair MOV application is a powerful application, which has the ability to repair broken videos with simple and easy steps.
Causes of Broken Video File
To play broken video files or make the video files playable, you can use Remo Repair MOV software. It is specially designed to fix broken video files, which were corrupted due to different scenarios like -
- Unreliable Application Issue – If you are using unreliable tool to convert the format of video file or editing the video files will make it broken or corrupted.
- File Transfer Error – Unplugging the external device while transferring the video file will make the file broken.
- Download Error – Interruptions while downloading video from internet may result in broken video file issue.
- Header Error – Header of the video file having any issue will make the video unplayable.
- Codec Issues – If the codec of video file is corrupted, then it will make the file broken and unplayable.
- Virus Attack – Virus or Malware infecting your video file will make your video file unplayable.
- Battery Drain Issue – If you are recording video while the battery level is very low will lead to broken video file situation.
Features of broken Video repair tool
Remo Repair MOV is a powerful application with user-friendly interface. He main feature of this software is that it repairs video file copy, instead directly repairing the affected file. Its strong algorithm finds the breakages in the video file and repairs it. Some of the other features are:
- It fixes the broken or corrupted video files securely in just few steps.
- Remo Repair MOV can repair the non-playable MOV and AVI files.
- This application can even fix broken .avi and .mov files, which are recorded using various camcorders or cameras.
- Using the Preview feature, you can verify the repaired mp4 file before saving the file.
Steps to repair broken video file
Please follow the steps below if your video file is MOV or MP4 format. If it is AVI format use Remo Repair AVI for broken video files.
Step 1: Download and install Remo Repair MOV tool on your computer.
Step 2: Drop a healthy reference file by selecting on the Healthy File button.
Step 3: Now click on the next Corrupted File button to select the broken video file.
Step 4: To fix broken video file, click on the Repair button.
Step 5: After fixing the broken video file into a healthy video file, you will get a preview option, which enables you to check the repaired file.
Step 6: Click on the Save button and select the location to store the fixed broken file.
- Taking regular backup of import Video file will help you to restore the video files when it is not playing, corrupted, or broken.
- Avoid using the camera when battery is low.
- Don’t unplug the external storage devices, terminating the copying process or shut down of computer while transferring file from one device to another.
- Using quality antivirus software will help you to protect your files from virus attacks.
- Avoid using the unreliable third party applications that will lead to broken video file while editing or converting the file format.